- Does a plant cell contain genes?
- Can you define what comprises a chromosome?
- Explain the difference between a body cell and a sex cell?
- What is the sex of a pigeon with one unpaired chromosome?
- Why are sex cells called half-cells?
- Explain the difference between a wildtype gene and a mutation?
- What is an allele?
- Explain a barred offspring from two checked parents?
- Explain why this genotype, "b+//b+, belongs to a brown male pigeon?
- Describe "wildtype"?
- What determines if a gene is recessive?
- How do gene symbols reflect if they are dominant; recessive?
- Make a distinction between "genotype" and "phenotype"?
- Define "homozygous"; "heterozygous"; and "hemizygous"?
- A blue cock x ash-red hen will produce all ash-red sons. Why?
* * Index * *